Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hope they heard my heart

Sometimes you have something to say, but others say it so much better...this is one of those times. I really believe that finding this blog was a God sent. This blog (see link below) is written passionately about getting real and not playing Christian. I am praying for the students of FRC to catch that vision and the vision of a new way to do small groups to help reach lost and hurting teenagers and for the student of FRC to reach their God potential. The main concept is changing the focus from building holy huddles with those in the church to reaching out to not just those in the church but those on their school campuses that they live their Christianity in front of 5 days a week. I hope you hear Pastor Noble's heart in this blog, it is the heart of God. This world needs the real deal. It needs Jesus Lovers!

http://www.perrynoble.com/2007/09/11/nice-christian-boys-and-girls-make-me-sick

No comments: