Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Autumn in South Florida


I'm not sure if you noticed, but there is a sense of autumn in the South Florida air. Last night as I was walking, I could feel the breeze. This morning I could smell it in the air. In South Florida, you can't really see the change, leaves don't change colors, the weather temperature doesn't change drastically, but if you pay close attention, you can sense the change. God knew when he created time and seasons, that change was important to his creations growth, it was part of His creativity and He shares it with us, another part of his creation. You never see the creation complain about the change, they trust the creator and seem to welcome the change. I want to trust you Lord like your creation does, even when I can't see it, I want to trust you. I love this time of year!!

2 comments:

Heather Orr said...

Oh, you should be in Peachtree City! The highs have been 80 and the lows have been 55 this whole week!!!! It is gorgeous!

I miss you so much!!!!!!

Love,
Heather )

Kristin said...

Holly, Loved the blog, will pray for your daughter as well. Thank you for being the one who has touched my life. You seem to have a wonderful gift from God. I know what you mean by "feeling" not necessarily alone, but wanting to be taken care of instead of being the one who is taking care of everyone/everything. From what's for dinner to what the kids wear to church. Sometimes it's nice to hear "honey, I made dinner" not What do you want for dinner? and to hear "whatever is easier for you". I hear and feel you!!!!

Kristin