Friday, April 25, 2008

Two to Consider

I am almost done reading a really good book by Bob Franquiz...if you haven't read it, check it out. The book is an easy read about the life of John the Baptist. How one man paved the way for a revolution-led by God. Wouldn't you like to be a part of paving the way for a revolution? a God sized one!!

I am also listening to an audio book by Joel Osteen. There is one great gift that God gave Joel, he is an encourager and he always see the glass half full. When I want to be filled up, I listen to Joel, he speaks positive, godly, wise words into my life and he makes me SMILE :-) I think God gave him that gift also...

I will be done with both of these soon, so if you have any good recommendations, send them this way. I have a few ideas of my own, but love ideas from others!!

No comments: