Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tips to Survive Summer with your Teens



for 10 great tips on surviving the summer with your middle and high school student!


I love teenagers and thank God every day He gives me the opportunity to help them reach their God-potential!!!!!! And I have to remember when my own teenagers are hard to love, he gave them to me first to help reach their God-potential. It's ok mom and dad, you will survive the teenager years and FRC Student Ministry is here to help, I tell myself that all the time :-)~! And my 20 year old son is proving to me that even when he did not want to cooperate, it paid off to stand strong, despite the occasional attitude. Trust me, God has empowered you and I to do this job and He promises that if we do our part, He will do his best to give them hope & a future!

No comments: