Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Add to your "Summer To Do list"!

So if you are planning a summer trip to Disney and you do not know about this...get ready, this will excite you. I learned something new from an elementary age student, (see you can learn from anyone.) Since my kids are older now we haven't gone to Disney in awhile, but I have a new found curiosity to go back just to begin the scavenger hunt. You can get the Hidden Mickeys book for about $10 and it offers clues to help you find where all these icons are located. Karli and her family explained to me that as they were on the hunt, the Disney Cast Members were more than hospitable to allow them into some off limit areas. I also heard that this makes the time fly as you wait in the lines for the attractions and search for them...so creative an idea, leave it to Walt! I am sure Brian Vasil knew this wealth of knowledge, but he keeps it to himself, hmm!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

We've had so much fun with this book at Disney!