Saturday, March 1, 2008

No Excuses!

This morning at the gym, as I was working out I watched as a blind man came in to work out. At first I noticed how he walked in on the arm of a lady and I just thought that they were happy to be together. As he began to work on the machines, I watched as he would use his hands to guide his way through the machines, where he would sit and how he would manuever the machines as he worked out. As I watched him, tears came to my eyes, I was inspired. If this man who is blind can come in here and work out, I have no excuses. I do not know him, or his story, but he is a very successful man to me. I hope I run into him again at the gym and get an opportunity to speak with him. I guarantee he can teach me alot about pushing past obstacles to reach your God-potential.

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

That made my eyes tear too. That's the kind of guy Jesus would walk right up to and encoruage. I hope you run into him again, cause I know you will do the same.