Friday, March 7, 2008

Hearing the truth

Spending time alone with my God allows me to hear the truth from His Word. I also love listening to music that inspires, the 2 songs below give me encouragement...these songs are not brand new, but their message build's strength and speaks truth for a lifetime...click the links below to watch the YouTube videos.



Listening to Strong Enough reminds me to be very careful to bring every thought into the presence of God because of the lies that the enemy wants me to believe especially when he speaks the 5 word lie, "you are not good enough," trying to make me feel that my God is not God-enough to clean me and forgive me, to cover my scars, so that I may be used for His glory. The enemy likes to use the little lies to make me feel inadequate to even be in the presence of the Almighty. My God IS strong enough, pure enough, brave enough to protect me, to clear the path so that I can reach my potential.
Join me and my family this weekend as our church starts a new series called RationaLIES - the battle for truth. Pastor Troy will be shedding light on the darkness, the lies that the enemy uses to destroy our lives with, the lies the enemy uses to keep non-believers from believing. The series will cover the big lies, like "hell is not real", but I know that we all can struggle with the little lies that can come through our thoughts each day. The key to a successful life is to know that if you make a mistake, you can learn from it, be forgiven and be used by God, to know that our scars are not seen by God, thanks to His Son, Christ. Everyday He gives me the chance to start again! Thank you Lord! I pray that others find You as their strength and courage to start again or just start! Invite someone to this 4 week series that includes Easter weekend! Celebrate He Lives and He is Strong Enough!

No comments: