Tuesday, March 4, 2008

x3 = Multiplication

Today I went to the same book study three times!! I know you are thinking, how do you have all that time. I really do not, but it truly is an investment that needs to be made. I attend one book study for myself, to be taught, to interact with my peers and engage; I attend another book study to be an example and network because I invited leaders from Student Ministry and if they are coming at 7am in the morning and I invited them, I need to be there also; and I attend the third to lead and teach the book to 6 guys and gals between the ages of 18-24, we hope to add a few more. In each hour that I attend, I learn something new, whether it is from the teacher or students. Thinking is one of our values, ETHOS, at Flamingo Road Church. This book we are studying, Launching a Leadership Revolution is really well written, very practical and can be applied and understood by everyone. Any time that you are spending to invest in reaching your God-potential or help others reach there God-potential is not wasted time, it is time well spent!!! And by the way, to reach the God-given vision of 50/100,000/150,000,000 means we need to be launching a leadership revolution because it will take a revolutionary mentality to build this army to conquer this goal.

1 comment:

835 Oakland Place said...

You Go Girl! The TEAM needs more of us to take the principles of Launching a Leadership Revolution main stream. My wife and I have started a book study in our church on this book and the response was so overwhelming that we had to run the study two nights a week! Check out our blog if you like http://kevinandcharleneswitzer.blogspot.com/

Kevin