Thursday, May 29, 2008

Focus

When I have a bad day, I do my best to not stay focused on the circumstances...

Keep busy, focus on others, focus on Christ, be still...

As I began to write a prayer request for myself, I felt selfish, erased it...hard to ask for help when others have it worse...

And began to pray for Linda Handy, the Gramling family, Lauren Anderson's mom, Sean Honeycutt, the children that are hungry today, those that have suffered a loss of a loved one...

I know that God always sees me through, I know the enemy is never going to relent when I am trying to be obedient and follow God's lead, to help His children, to be a light in a dark world...

And as I write this I can hear the laughter from my living room filled with my kids and their friends as they visit with a friend that was gone in the Air Force for the past year and a half...and returned safely.

I am blessed! And I must claim my new fav verse - "Rejoice in the Lord, always and again I say Rejoice!"

1 comment:

Heather Orr said...

Always praying for you...

H.