Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rookie in the blog world

It's spring, new beginnings. What a better time to begin something new. It seems like this is a diary for all to read, I know blogs aren't a new concept, just new to me. I read my friend's blogs, but now I am going to try it out. I love to journal and have written what I call, "Letters to God", since I was about 12 years old. They are really personal and I still have that first one, believe it or not. I hope to write sometimes serious, sometimes funny, inspirational, real moments in my life and share them with you, the reader. I love trying new things like travelling to new places, meeting new people, trying new foods. I hope this is just another vehicle to learn more, grow more, and again take some steps towards learning more about myself and my place in this world we call blogging!!

No comments: